Life coaching focuses on life issues such as family, fulfilling relationships, hobbies, commitment, self-fulfillment, fitness, and health. These issues have many points of intersection with your professional life. Because these areas of life are often linked to each other, it makes sense to take a holistic approach. Life coaching can offer you immediate, solution-oriented help as well as guiding you through challenging life situations over the longer term.
Potential life coaching topics include:
- Structuring your issues and tackling them step by step
- Overcoming obstacles, eliminating blockages
- Finding clarity about important decisions
- Finding strategies to deal with problems in your relationship, within your family, with friends or neighbours
- Finding the best version of yourself, escaping from bad habits
- Becoming better organised
- Communication skills
- Believing in yourself
- Embracing wishes and dreams and finally going for them
- Achieving a better quality of life
Coping with Crisis, Overcoming Obstacles, Finding Ways to Move Forward
For those setting out on a new path, it is often the small hurdles and everyday resistances, which create doubts within us and block us, thereby undermining our implementation of our goals. In my coaching sessions, I am mindful of the fact that it makes most sense to set processes in motion that are possible to implement in the everyday life and direct environment of my clients. Doing so increases their chances of making sustainable change.
I would love to support you in achieving these goals.