The word ‘mindfulness’ is on everyone’s lips…
What must you be mindful of? How can you live mindfulness and integrate it into your everyday life? How satisfied are you with your life, do you have quality of life? Are you really advancing towards your dreams?
What would it be like to receive ‘reflection and vision coaching’
in order to remain focused and motivated throughout the year?
We will look back on your past year together:
- What were your most important realizations this year?
- Did you give your all and remain true to yourself?
- What are you grateful for? What are you proud of?
- What was your most important decision?
- Are you the person that you would like to be?
- What would you do differently in retrospect?
We will then take a more forward-looking approach:
- What awaits you in the coming months?
- What new things would you like to enter your life? What do you need to dispense with?
- What do you wish for yourself?
- What new skills would you like to acquire?
- What would you like to contribute to?
- What would you like to take more time for?
During these two hours, the only thing we’ll discuss is you. I offer you a space to let your thoughts flow free and I make new perspectives possible for you through the use of exciting coaching tools. Together, we interrogate what is really going on and explore what your goals are.
Treat yourself to this coaching session, in order to take your life into your own two hands and take an active stance towards planning it.
Vision coaching builds on reflection coaching, but can be booked on its own if you already have a clear idea of where you’d like to be headed.
We strengthen your vision with the use of inspiring pictures—this approach brings energy and opens space for creativity. You will be able to formulate your intentions clearly and concretely. You can express your fears about obstacles and doubts—and we will then proceed to consider them in a solution-oriented way.
‘Out of the box’ thinking and creative input will push you out of your comfort zone. You define first steps and determine the possibilities. We develop a structured plan together of how your intentions can be implemented.